RM '들꽃놀이 (with 조유진)' Official MV | 02 dez. 2023
Idling repeats, memories turning viciousLying in a field, I set my sights on the skiesNow, I can't remember what I wanted so badlyI trusted I was happy, now a mere memoryYeah, I been goin', no matter what's in frontNo matter what it may beMemories of holding onto dawn's edge and spitting things outSociety's all for the loudest voiceAnd here I am, still speaking silenceIt's an aside, a boat in full bloomTo face all the prejudice and misunderstandingsI don't care much for being tossed into the airGrounded on my own two feetAmongst the flowers without namesI can't go to the stars again, I can'tUnderfoot, I just goTo a destination without a purposeNot even knowing my own sadnessEven making friends with the shadowsI be gone - Wild Flower, RM

Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Apertar botão do windows + . (ponto) para ter acesso a emojis 😀, kaomojis (❁´◡`❁) e outros simbolos ↺